You can use your living room is wider than the others but that does not mean if you let it cool without decoration. Every guest who comes to your house deserves a warm welcome when they entered the living room. For this reason, decorating the living room into a significant effort to do. In today’s modern, living room should not be a formal and rigid.
To make your living space more user-friendly is a good way to have a nice visit with friends or relatives. You can decorate the main room is unique in some way so that you can receive your guests with a more convenient way. Here are some decorating tips you can apply for this room:
You can see a gallery of living room table decorating ideas by clicking on the button "Go to Gallery"
1. Choose some pieces of furniture that are more versatile. Classic furniture is a great choice since it won’t look outdated in the next few years.
2. A good way to make your living room look more alive is by selecting comfortable seating. Seating furniture in vintage and antique style would be a great piece for this room. You don’t have to choose antique furniture in formal Victorian style. Nowadays, you can find casual antiques designed for living rooms.
3. Try not to buy a set of furniture such as chair set or matching couch. It would create a creative look if you select individual pieces and match them based on your personal taste. However, getting a pair of loveseats for the seating furniture is allowed. This is a matching that you can do with the furniture. You should also notice chairs placement in the room. Avoid locating a single chair in the corner since it will isolate one of your guests from the conversation.
4. Lighting selection also plays an important role in this room. It is a good idea to combine table lamps, decorative lamps and accent lighting to create a charming effect.
5. Update your lampshades and throw pillows frequently. Replacing these items is a great way to refresh the atmosphere in the room.
6. Keep your antiques in a safe area. Provide special shelves to keep the items to avoid them from any harm.
7. Last but not least, try to create an impression that you use your living room more often than you usually do. Placing small tables, chairs or storage item will make the room look more alive. You can also put some magazines on the tables to complete the look. However, don’t put too many accessories since they will only make your room look too cluttered.